The full schedule of matches for the Festival of Pool is now available by clicking here.
Best of luck to all of the counties taking part. We would like to remind players:
- Respect the game of pool and play within the rules of the game.
- Accept the referee's decision and let your manager ask any relevant questions.
- Play with control. Do not lose your temper.
- Always do your best and be committed to the game and your team.
- Be a "good sport". Applaud all good play whether by your team or the opposition.
- Respect your opponent. Treat all players as you would like to be treated. Do not "bully" or take advantage of any player.
- This is a team competition – co-operate with your team mates and manager.
- At the end of the match thank your opponents and the referee for the match.
- Winning and losing is part of sport: Win with humility – lose with dignity.
- It is important to understand that all members are important to the team!